Animal Control provides you with a wide verity of animal damage repair and animal exclusion options, which include but are not limited to: Exclusion work on attics and crawlspaces Disinfecting and deodorization of contaminated areas Insulation work in attics and crawlspaces Sealing and screening problem areas throughout the home
An Entire Property Evaluation That’s Thorough And Informative
1) Thoroughly inspect to fully understand the pest infestation and the pest pressures from within and out of the premise. This includes not only current locations of pest activity but collecting historical data to better understand holistically why you are experiencing a pest infestation.
2) Accurately identify not only the pest, but the true cause of the problem. Not only are our Service Technicians extensively trained but, we also have an in-house Technical Director who has a Doctorate in Entomology from the University of Purdue to quickly and accurately identify the pest invading your home and allow us to formulate a strategy to take care of your pest infestations.
3) Treat in the most environmentally responsible way to alleviate current issues and help prevent any future recurrence. This normally means incorporating environmental controls such as excluding access to harborage and food sources which make it less desirable for pests to inhabit your home.
Ampm pest Year-round monitoring, documentation, and communication help to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of your service.
Early Detection and Prevention Preventing pests before they become a problem is smart business.
AmPm pest wildlife operators provide professional pest wild animal management. We remove the following :
•Bats from attics, eaves and belfries
• Pigeons from rooftops
• Swallow nests from eaves, stucco, log siding, and exterior walls
• Voles that tear and dig up lawns and destroy root systems
• Moles and gophers that damage golf courses and gardens
• Mice from basements, attics, walls, crawlspaces, etc.
• Feral cats from parks and neighborhoods
• Raccoons from chimneys and attics
• Skunks that damage gardens and den in crawlspaces and under porches
• Woodpeckers that drill in stucco or cedar siding
• Rats and squirrels from attics, yards, flower gardens, commercial and industrial property
• Beavers from rivers, ponds and lakes
King County North End – Seattle, Ballard, Bothell, Mercer Island and Woodinville
King County East Side – Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond and Sammamish
King County South End – Renton, Burien, Des Moines, Kent, Sea-Tac and Tukwila
Pierce county Tacoma – Browns Point,Federal way,Steilacoom,Puyallup,Dash Point